Posted - 2014-03-17 4:03
- Fixed sigs being edited jumping to top of list in certain circumstances
- Added icons to map indicating npc kills and kills in last 2 hours
- Added eve-kill link next to the dotlan and wormhol.es link
Posted - 2014-03-08 1:03
Yesterday March 7, 2014, siggy encountered a performance issue that caused it go down intermittently from 00:00 to 04:00 EVE Time. The problem has been resolved and the server should be able to operate at additional capacity.
Posted - 2014-03-02 8:03
Added exit finder! Type in the system and it'll give you the nearest kspace exit/system you have mapped.
Posted - 2014-02-23 9:02
- Added C# labelings to all wormhole constellations
- Added combat sites to list of site types
- Changed wormhole jump tracking. Kspace to kspace wormhole jumps will now be mapped.
- Systems will now be placed automatically next to the system the wormhole came from, this will still be editable but will avoid having the systems appear randomly over the map
- Fixed DScan/POS remove buttons in IGB
Posted - 2014-02-10 12:02
- Fixed mass wormhole deletion
- Fixed masses of tech 3s in jump log, added missing ship info for newer ships