This is a large update introducing a major new feature.
- New notification system! Add notifiers for when systems are mapped, signatures are added and POS residents are found! This system is still in its infancy and more is to come.
- Redid auto completion on wormhole connection form. Auto completion is now integrated with exit finder. It is now much faster and nicer
- Add "Delete nonexistent sigs" option to the mass adder box, you must use the button method.
- Various cleanups of HTML/CSS/JS
The rest of these versions have been released over the course of the last few months but no announcement was ever made until now.
- Fix dragging on chainmap not disabling/enabling correctly due to library update
- Update map drawing library
- Fix minor race condition in siggy calls
- Refactor siggy update polling. Some of the last legacy code has been eliminated
- Add scanned system activity to show an overview of all systems with sigs!
- Add region names next to kspace names
- Initial work at a siggy API
- Prevent thera to thera wormholes from every mapping from import
- Handle duplicate systems returned by eve-scout
- Eliminate an exception handler